Apple has officially announced their ship date for Leopard along with some 300 new features that will be included in the new operating system.
Apple also exposed the system requirements for Leopard:
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
Minimum system requirements
- 512MB of memory
- DVD drive for installation
- 9GB of available disk space
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require Apple’s .Mac service; fees apply.
Apple has detailed these 300 features on their web page.